ViaAqua Submersible Water Heater 100-Watt Quartz w' Built-in Thermostat
This durable, high-quality quartz glass, fully submersible water heater for growing spirulina at home has visible temperature settings to easily adjust the required temperature, helping to maintain a steady temperature in your growing environment, and keeping your spirulina culture at ideal conditions no matter the weather.
Suitable for use in aquariums up to 100 liters or 25 gallons of spirulina culture.
How to use a Submersible water heater to Grow Spirulina?
Using the heater is super easy. All you need to do is set the desired temperature, insert the heater into the water and plug to a power source. There are a few different models, suitable for different tank sizes. Use the table below to find the model that best suits your needs:
Care & Maintenance
To ensure a long life for your submersible water heater, we recommend soaking it in vinegar once a month and rubbing gently, to remove any scale or nutrient residue that may have accumulated on the outside of the heater.
- High Quality, Break Resistant Quartz Glass Construction
- Fully Submersible
- Simple Installation
- Available In a Variety of Sizes
- Suction Cups for Securing To the Aquarium
- Visible Temperature Settings
- For Use in Fresh and Saltwater
- Temperature Adjustment
- Waterproof Double Insulation
- Temperature Setting
- Water Level Line
- Power Lamp (Indicate ON/OFF Cycle)
- Heating Element
- Ceramic Heater Core (Evenly dispersed Heat)